After we got back from Vegas it was time for my birthday. We had a nice day. Just being together. After that we had to get ready for Caleb's birthday. This year he turned 5. I still can't believe it. He had a good day. We started off the day opening presents from Nancy and Danny. Took a break. Came back and he opened from Nana and Winky and everyone in Vegas. Played with what he got. Robert's family came up. We went to dinner, came back and opened the rest of his presents. He really did love everything. Even the clothes, but that wasn't till later after he opened all his toys and picked them up from throwing them over his shoulders. lol
Nothing but cheese



This was one of the only article of clothing he was EXCITED about opening. I think he wore them for a week straight afterwards. lol

Here is my big bday present. I have been wanting a bike so I can actually do an outdoor triathlon. I took money that I had gotten for my bday and bought this one and the trailer bike for Caleb. He loves it. It is really nice to go on bike rides with him. It is a bonding time with him where it is just him and I. We have gone on a couple of hour and half bike rides.

Thank you Mom and Roger and Nancy and Danny. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment