Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And so it begins

Last night I attended an information meeting at the elementary school that Caleb will be attending. I can't believe that our baby boy will be in Kindergarten next year. Overall I was impressed with the school and teachers. We got to meet the Principal, Vice Principal, the nurse, and all 5 Kindergarten teachers. I'm sure I will get to know the nurse pretty well because of Caleb's allergies and asthma, but hopefully won't have to see her much. I got to talk with one of the teachers. One of my biggest concerns going in is Caleb not getting bored and being challenged enough to enjoy school. I felt comfortable with the way things seem to be done there. Only time will really tell. So as of August 13 at 7:45 am (that is such an early start) we will have a Kindergartner.

No comments: