Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Visit to Baltimore

Back in Sept we took a trip to Baltimore to visit my family out there. We had a great time and Caleb was absolutely SPOILED :) We left Missouri early Saturday morning and drove to right outside Cleveland Ohio. That night we went to watch the Indians play the White Sox. We had a great time. Sunday morning we headed to Maryland and finally got to Nancy and Danny's house. It was great to see everyone. While we were there we headed to Ocean City. Things really haven't changed in the years since I had been there. It was great to take Caleb to a place I used to go to on vacation as a kid. Let me tell you he LOVED the ocean and was fearless. I thought Nancy and I were going to have a heart attack.



We went to visit one of my friends from Mommy Connection. It was nice to finally meet Lisa and her beautiful family. We had a great time just sitting and chatting while eating crabs, and boy were they delicious.



We also got to spend time with one of my oldest friends. I met Jenn back when we both were in 8th grade. Wow I can't believe it's been that long. We went to her parents house and had a nice lunch and had fun just chatting. I really do miss her family. Back in the day her parents were my parents. I still can't believe we didn't take pictures. It was so cute seeing Jenn's little baby bump. She is having another little boy next year to add to her absolutely adorable Joey and his angel brothers. Can't wait to see him.

Other than that we had a fun time just relaxing and hanging out with the fam. We didn't get to see Laura as much since she had to become an actual adult and have a real job. :P Love ya Laura. Laura's boyfriend Matt took it upon himself to try and brainwash Caleb. He is a hardcore Redskins fan and tried to convert Caleb. lol




We really do miss you guys. Nancy and Danny thank you so much for letting us come and invade your house. It looks gorgeous with the new rooms. Thank you for everything you did for us. Caleb still talks about being spoiled. Laura he still remembers you getting him the Cars plate and stuff "mommy that was nice of Laura wasn't it" is what he told me. lol You gotta love him.

No comments: